Thursday, May 20, 2004

YOU HAVE GOT MAIL

YOU HAVE GOT MAIL

Recently I got so bored writing these usual dull e-mails that I thought I indite something more lively and it was quite a good experience for me. So here is the outcome of my writing effort.

TO: FRIENDS
FROM: ME
MESSAGE:START

Hey guys

I am very much sorry for my previous mail,
I owe you all an apology without fail.

It was out of sheer boredom,
that I began my quest for poetic wisdom.

Writing good verse is really hard,
and it is not easy to become a poet or a bard.

I know my verse lacks coherence and continuity
When it comes to writing poems I am nothing but a 1 by infinity!

I know you guys must be really busy
with "heaps" of work,
or "Stacks" of Tasks
or "Queues" of chores

But take this "Pointer" of a humble fool,
Take it easy, relax and cool!

I do know that the last bit was really pathetic,
So there is no need to get very much emphatic!

I would like to sign off now
but before that I do vow

That if I do find little leisure time
I will hit your inboxes with some more rhyme!


MESSAGE:ENDS

No comments: