Friday, May 28, 2004

COMEDY OF ERRORS

When I first created this blog I named the blog based on my nickname 'esu' as it would be easy for me and for others to remember. But I never realized that it could result in a confusion as described below!

It was the first time I had ever created my blog post and I was quite enthusiastic about how it would look once published on the blog. So I tried to open my blog by specifying the URL.But here I made a small error:

Instead of keying in
www.esusays.blogspot.com

I keyed in
www.esusays.blogpsot.com
I was quite surprised by the web page that came up. It had connected me to a site called Amarons Bible which was supposedly a mega-site of Bible, Christian and religious information & studies.

I was just wondering what could be the reason behind this! Then only it struck me that another name of Jesus christ was 'Aesoo' (esu) in the Tamil Language and possibly in other languages too. What a coincidence!!

I just hope that people trying to connect to the other site who would be naturally more in number, make the same keying mistake I made, but in the opposite way so that
they come across this site. They would be in for a major surprise too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting....
I came to your site accidentally(just as u had expected). anyway its a nice blog spot

Dileepan said...

Hey Esu,

Chitra also maintains a blogspot which is titled chitrasays. Surprises of surprises, the same thing happens for her too! Is it possible that this confusion occurs for anybody who suffixes 'says' to their blog URL? ;)

BTW, Nice blog!

The Jack