Thursday, May 27, 2004

POPEYE GA GA

POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN!! Aagh ga ga ga ga
Popeye has been one of my all time favourite cartoon characters. He is very righteous and can do anything for his love Olive Oyl! Time and again Popeye has proved that the Good always prevails over the evil i.e Bludo.

For all those Popeye fans out there the following is the lyrics of the opening song of Popeye the Sailor Man.

POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN
Words to "Popeye the Sailor Man" song...
Copyright 1933, by Sammy Lerner

I'm Popeye the sailorman,
I'm Popeye the sailorman,
I'm strong to the finich, 'cause I eats my spinach,
I'm Popeye the sailorman.

I'm one tough Gazookas which hates all palookas
Who ain't on the ups and square
I biffs and I bops 'em, and always outroughs 'em
But none of them gets nowhere

If anyone dasses to risk me fisks
It's bops and its wham... understand
So keep good behav'our, that's your one life-saver
With Popeye the Sailor Man

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
Popeye the Sailor Man
I'm strong to the finich, 'cause I eats my spinach,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!!

Toot toot!!

1 comment:

subu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.