Saturday, September 02, 2006

System.brain.dump()

I am thinking about...
singara chennai and my home

I said...
live in the present, dont wait .for that ideal future

I want to...
be rich, really rich both intellectually and materially

I wish...
for a Black Lamborghini with Jyothika on the driving seat :D

I hear…
Violins playing when I see a pretty gurl.

I wonder...
where and what I will be five years from now.

I regret...
Not taking risks in life

I am...
The one

I dance...
in the future

I sing...
in the past

I cry...
rarely, though no one knows psssst.!

I am not always...
this boring

I make with my hands...
a good rythm and also nice bread upma

I write...
code

I confuse...
sometimes, or never, not sure. confusing?

I need...
some excitement in life

I tag
none for now

2 comments:

Meera said...

buzz.. how are you?

Srinath said...

hahaha, nice da... inner meanings were gud!!!