Friday, September 22, 2006

Rantings from My Room

The Cool breeze over my head,
Soothing music to my ears,
Everything Seems so heavenly

I dont know what happened to me recently
Everything seems so beautiful to my eyes
I appreciate even the smallest of things

Sometimes I wonder whether life is a Photo album
A compilation of "Say cheese" moments captured at various instances of our life.
There is an inherent paradox here.

Mathematically:
Life is a variable that can be represented by two variables, say X and Y.
X- Discrete Variable.
Y - Contrinuous Funtion variable.

If we strive to achieve those "Say-cheese" moments, there- in trying to maximize
f(X), we might infact be missing out those small pleasures, and joys in life, thereby
minimizing our continuous function variable Y.

Life represented by F(X) - Discrete variable and F(Y) - Continuous variable.
If we maximize F(X) then F(Y) might take a hit, and vice-versa.

Am I making any sense here. It makes hell a lot of sense to ME!!!

I should strive to achieve a balance where in I optimize both F(X) and F(Y).

= end of post =

Lines of The Week: I dint realize itz depth until my bro 'IM'med me:

Naangu Kannadi Suvargal Kulle
Enclosed in four glass walls
Naanum Mezhugu Vathiyum
Alone with only a candle
Thanimai Thanimayeeee!
Solitude and Solitude
Kodumai Kodumaiyee!
Torture it is great torture.

3 comments:

WhO ElsE said...

Bro!! No paradoxes here.. Just the perspective that makes the difference. Consider this...

F(X) = Max(F(Y))

The small wonderful things are always there... The best of them become 'Say Cheese' moments.. Its just for us to notice them...

WhO ElsE said...

Good that u decided to blog this one :))

nice try said...

inclined to argue that both the say-cheese bits and the small pleasures are essentially opiates that strive to distract you from the actual objective ..