Saturday, July 23, 2005

Card Games

Card games are awesome fun and a nice timepass especially if you have a big group. In my childhood I used to primarily play Ass and Joker. Then during the numerous train journeys to College we used to play quite a number of card games and I learnt games like Rummy, trump, Bid etc. Yesterday I learnt a new game called TeenPathi (Flush/Flash). Really nice game. The problem with card games is that I tend to forget the exact rules if I have not played the game for a long time. I found a nice link that lists most card games with their rules.

5 comments:

Harini said...

I am waiting for the second part of ur story. A new post soon!!

subu said...

Second Part??
I never thought of a second part..
ok fine let me try!!

Harini said...

Such a nice story cannot be left dangling. If its not hypothetical then do make atleast the second part :D, until the reality comes up.

subu said...

DISCLAIMER:

First of all the "The Beginning is my story in the sense that it is a story narrated by me and not literally my story. Unfortunately I go brain dead and cannot write any sense when I have to write something specific. Anyways shall rack my brains and give myself some inspiration to write "The End".

Harini said...

Dont make the lovely 'the beginning' to 'The end' so soon :D
Consider this to be some nice report... and see how your words flow.