Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ooty Trip

Recently I had been Ooty during my trip to India. I was visiting Ooty after 6 years. The last time I had visited Ooty was after my board exams , actually just before my XII board results were about to come. I recollect being quite anxious and me and my parents were constantly checking the news, newspapers etc. for any updates on when the XII CBSE results were coming. But anyhow it was a really memorable trip due to two main reasons. The first one being: I got to see the India vs. Sri Lanka one day match there, where India made a whopping 376 and Ganguly made 176 (I think his career highest in ODIs) .The other was that we watched this awesome Super Duper Rajnikanth starrer movie "Padayappa" and it was total entertainment.

The recent trip to Ooty too was great as we went as a full family escaping the scorching Chennai heat. It is really nice to go back to places you have been before as it really brings back nice memories!!

No comments: