Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yet Another Travel Blog

It is great to be going back home and this is yet another blog from the airport. I am going home after a period of six months and looking forward for my stay there. These six months were quite good. I just got into groove into my first job and it has been a great experience till now. Having good fun other than work too with lots of sports like Tennis, Badminton, Bowling, Pool etc.
Planning to get a bit more serious with life after I get back as a New Year Resolution :))

Have fun and TIG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cond...
we all miss u...come back home soooooooooon or find a job for me there ;-)

Chaosrules said...

Hey Esu, how are you da? Met one of my friend from S'pore and was telling him about you. The same day i met Pam(Anupam) and now i chance upon your blog !!