Sunday, May 29, 2005

Trip to Home

This is the first time I am blogging from an airport. Currently I am at the Changi International Airport on my way to my home town "Chennai". Awesome the word "Home" sounds so great. It has been six long months now. There is another reason that made this trip memorable. I got upgraded to Business Class, thanks to that extra bit of concern shown and the smile to the lady at the Check in counter. Believe me the Jadoo Ki Jhappi Technique from Munnabhai (Kattipudi Vayithiyam from Vasool Raja) works really well in most cases. Just show some concern and interest in what others have to say and it works wonders. Anyways I have ten minutes before the scheduled flight take off. Let me sign off here. I have got loads of blogging to do but this is not the just the time.

Cya

3 comments:

charlie (kei) said...

lol. i love getting upgraded. its happened to me three times now, the real trick i tell you is the suit. i always wear my suit back home cause i cant be asked packing it and i dont wanna pay for dry cleaning here in the uk, they'll charge me insane amounts of money. going back home in 2 weeks, will wear my suit again, i wonder if ill be upgraded again. im not familiar with the munnabhai technique, i think i saw some of that film while my mom was watching it on dvd when i was home last summer. blog hopped randomly. have fun ^_^

Anshul said...

Congrats :) The last time I got upgraded was about eight years ago. I guess I don't look too friendly to the staff at the check-in counters. Enjoy home!

Harini said...

Welcome home :)
How long is ur stay here?