Wednesday, June 30, 2004

RELATION BETWEEN SINGAPORE AND TITANIC

When I first reached Singapore, I was quite amazed at the amount of comforts the city offers. All modes of transport are air conditioned and the city itself is very well connected. The heartline of all this was the supposedly very efficient power supply of the city. People here are quite proud in saying that, the power NEVER goes over here like Titanic was deemed to be unsinkable. The last power cut had supposedly occurred 10 years ago! But I guess when I came here last week, I brought with me a feature of India with me i.e Power Cuts. Presto! there was a power cut in Singapore and it was quite funny to see people getting excited over a power cut, after all it is such a common feature in India!

I realise that the literary quality of my posts are going down nowadays! What to do, NO TIME, NO TIME!

No comments: