Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life, A Riddle and Ten Questions

"I asked of life what have you to give me?
Life answered back : What you have to offer!"

(This was a poster in our bedroom which has always been there since as far as I can remember)

Riddle

When you utter my name I disappear. Who am I or What am I?
This riddle was from the movie "Life is Beautiful" (Italian movie).



Two alternative answers
1. Gratitude
2. Silence


Questions

1. Why are we selfish at times (or most times)?
2. Why can't we put others' needs before ours?
3. Why do seek recognition from others? (for e.g. why do I feel happy when others leave comments on my blog)?
4. Is there a purpose to life and if so are we doing our duty?
5. Why is money so important inspite of not being important?
6 Why can't we speak our minds?
7. Why is the mind so devious at times?
8. Is there a good and bad side to our brain/thinking?
9. How do I know that I am intelligent? Is it by proving that I can solve a difficult mathematical
problem or by cracking difficult exams or scoring high on an IQ Test?
10 It is 3 AM in the morning and am I crazy to be blogging at this hour?

No comments: