Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Tribute to All Parents : "Thavamai Thavamirundhu"

"What a movie"! Really emotional and moving!! I unabashedly admit that I cried after seeing the movie. I am not that kind of really emotional person. Maybe because I do miss staying with my parents, though I have been out of home for around seven years now!!

The movie beautifully portrays what kind of sacrifices parents make and how much important a role parents play in our lives.

oru murai dhan oru murai dhan
Only once and only once
oru sila thavarugal oru murai dhan
some mistakes are made only once

oru murai dhan thavariyadhal
Even though we erred only once
Adaigira Vedhanai pala murai dhan.
We might have to face the consequences many many times.


Overall an awesome movie!

1 comment:

Vasu said...

Yeah, I agree! It s a better make than his much raved about movie
"Autograph"