Saturday, September 10, 2005

Flightellogue

This is my second blog from the Airport. Blogging is really a good way to kill time in the airport, especially if you are travelling alone. Had a nice hot cup of coffee from Deli France. I am surprised that you get much better coffee from Deli France rather from exclusive coffee outlets like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. Have 20 min more before boarding, and I am quite paranoid about how I am going to kill 10 hrs in Taipei airport. Shall try and get a transit visa there and would like to see the current tallest building in the world, before it is overtaken by the Dubai tower which is under construction and also the Memorial Building over ground zero in New York. Even if I cant get a transit visa I guess it should be fine, cos' I have more than 500 pages of design specifications to read before I reach "Silicon Valley". :)
Talk of the week:
Katrina and its devastation - Emergency in New Orleans
Iflex majority shares bought over by Oracle
Now Reading: LION BOY THE CHASE - Zizou Corder
Have a long journey to make
signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy reading!